Sunday 28 November 2010

WHAT A SHOW!

Wow, I had a great time at the Handmade and Vintage Fair in Leigh yesterday!!!
Only my second fair but another very successful one!

Thanks to all the people who came along and said hello. And thanks to all those who bought something!
It was a lovely venue with a great atmosphere and all my fellow stallholders were really friendly and talented aswell.
I was busy all day and met so many great people. It's brilliant to know Santa will be delivering some of my stuff to people on Christmas Day!
I'm now very inspired to carry on with more fairs and build up the Matt ArtPix empire!!
So look out for more news of future fairs very soon!!
The stall is finally set up!
Now the wait for some customers!
Mavis was the star of the show, handing out sweets all day!


A closer look at the vintage inspired delights on offer!
These retro football collages were my bestseller yet again, ding dong!
Lots of Christmas shopping going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment