Monday 12 September 2022

TINY ARTPIX UPDATE!!

Epic fail on keeping my Blogs going recently, but to be honest I've been having a little break from social media etc.

As I've been busy over the Summer doing markets, restoring and upcycling furniture, and on the ceaseless quest to find new stock, I haven't really had the appetite to sit down and do it, apart from daily Instagram posts.

Now it isn't so hot, I've got back on my computer though, and have started on a few new Retro Football collages.


 

After those I'll try and work on a few vintage digital collages, and may even resurrect my digital magazine ARTPIX.


 

On a more radical note, I'm tentatively thinking of having a complete revamp of the whole ArtPix empire!!!!

By that I mean renaming it, and building up a proper online shop, and having a company name that actually makes sense!!!!

When I started in 2010, I was only selling my own digital collage designs and photographs, so the name ArtPix fitted nicely.

Nowadays I almost exclusively sell vintage and antique items at fairs, so people often look baffled as to why I'm called Matt ArtPix!!!

Changing it would make, for want of a better word, the 'brand' (yuk, what a terrible word), more understandable and appropriate.

Watch this space!!!


Until then though, I'll be doing my monthly markets at the brilliant Bridport and Langport, so find me there and keep on checking Facebook Marketplace for a variety vintage items for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment