Monday 6 December 2021

ARTPIX MAGAZINE UPDATE!!!!

For what seems like ages ago now, I started up my very own digital magazine – ARTPIX.

 


It all went very well, with Issue 1 coming out last year, with the promise of the next issue coming hot on its heels.

I began designing it, then ground to an almighty halt....

The ideas hadn't run out, just the confidence, and the fact its all a completely not-for-profit enterprise, so I have to be realistic and not prioritise it over other things.

Then it got completely forgotten about over the whole of the summer.

Only this week have I just started to tinker with it again, and realised I'd actually completed more than I thought.

As December and January are relatively quiet months for me, if I spend a bit of time on it, Issue 2 could come out very soon!!


I've put together a rough cover for this next issue, featuring the iconic 70s and 80s footballer Laurie Cunningham.



If you fancy having a look at the first issue of ARTPIX, then click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment