Tuesday 19 October 2021

MID-CENTURY MADNESS!

Had an absolutely fantastic time at the Giant Shepton Flea the other day!


For once everything aligned and worked out well, and the weather was amazing all day.

Dry and a bit cloudy – perfect outdoor vintage market weather!!


Sales were great, and as usual at Shepton, quirky items were the order of the day, and also Mid-Century.

Experience has taught me to always bring loads of Mid-Century furniture to this fair!!

And I shifted lots of great 60s and 70s tables.

Which is great, as I'd originally carefully picked out these things, and also spent time renovating and generally bringing them back to life.

I know these traders will go on and sell them for four times the price, but at least I've helped them along the way to a better life!!!


The next step after a fair like this is to restock ...

Fortunately I've already found some great stuff this week, and also have more Mid-Century in reserve in the ArtPix Storeroom!

But I'm always looking for more!!

 


My next market will be the Bridport Vintage Market on 31st October.

See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment