Saturday 9 January 2021

RETRO FOOTIE

One of the many depressing features of 2020, was the fact that I didn't go to a single football match for the entire year. 

Which, amazingly, is the first year that has happened since 1977!!!!


My visits to SW6 were already getting rarer anyway, due to finances, price of tickets, ticket availability, other commitments, and then finally moving out to Dorset!

But I was planning on going to a few local matches to get my footie fix. But of course that didn't happen.


So at least we can still indulge in a little Retro Football ...

Especially as I'm in the process of producing two brand new artworks featuring the Old Firm – Rangers and Celtic.

 

Has been great trawling through the ArtPix Archives for images once again, and putting these artworks together. Check out these old programmes from the two teams below ...



I'll do a few more teams in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment