Sunday 15 March 2020

ARTPIX UPDATE

Awful times we are in at the moment.

Stay safe everyone ....

I've got a few markets and events lined this year, but obviously with the situation as it is, no-one can predict how things will be.
At the moment, all are going ahead, so here is my confirmed list so far ...

29th March
BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET

5th April
SALISBURY SUNDAY MARKET

12th April
GIANT SHEPTON FLEA MARKET

16th-17th May
BEAULIEU NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM SPRING AUTOJUMBLE

26th July
TAUNTON'S VINTAGE & SALVAGE FAIR


Of course, I'll update you on any news regarding these events.


As a vintage trader these are worrying times, as no events means no income. 
All I can do is carry on my with many projects, artworks and renovations, that I have on the go here at ArtPix Towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment