Monday 2 May 2016

VINTAGE MAPS

Have been plundering the ArtPix Archives for new stock to put in my unit at The Customs House...

And found my amazing collection of vintage maps!!



They are all classic Bartholomew's Revised 'Half-Inch' Contoured Maps dating from the 1930s to the 1950s. Printed on exquisite cloth, many of them are in mint condition.

Fabulous stash of beautiful Bartholomew's Maps!

North Lancashire and Isle of Man map from 1934.

This map of South Wales has the date January 1947.

A map from 1957 of Warwickshire.

The English Lakes unusually has a different coloured cover. It dates from 1937.


So next time I'm down in Dorset's West Bay, I'll be dropping them off at the unit. If you can't wait that long, no problem, as there are already a number of fantastic vintage maps in there. Go and check them out now!!

Brand new sign I've done for the box of maps I'll be putting in the unit!





No comments:

Post a Comment