Sunday 10 April 2016

RETRO TOTTENHAM

I've noticed that the biggest seller in my unit at The Customs House in West Bay is all things retro TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR!

Frames, cards and fridge magnets all bearing my collages of the north London club are selling like hot cakes!!

My super Spurs collage, which features tonnes of Tottenham treats!


Which is great news for me of course, as I have a fantastic stash of vintage Spurs programmes in the ArtPix Archives all waiting to be displayed in the unit!

I also have a very rare collection of Tottenham press and magazine cuttings from the early 1960s which I've been meaning to do something with for ages. I've already done a collage of a small part of the collection, but I wanted to produce a scrapbook of it all as there are some fascinating pictures in amongst it.

Small part of my fantastic collection of 1960s cuttings. 

Another popular Spurs item I sell is a card of the legendary Jimmy Greaves. I'm very proud to say that at a fair a few years ago, I sold one of these cards to one of his daughters, who told me she was going to give the card to Jimmy later that day, WOW!!!

Total Tottenham legend: Jimmy Greaves!

So all Tottenham fans, keep an eye out here to know when I have some new super Spurs items in my unit in West Bay!




No comments:

Post a Comment