Thursday 6 March 2014

VERY IMPORTANT DATE!

Listen up vintage fans, another important date for you....!
This Sunday I'll be at the CROOK LOG ANTIQUE & COLLECTORS FAIR in Bexleyheath.


This is going to be a massive event, with over 100 fantastic antique and vintage stalls for you to peruse!!

I can't wait for it!! I've got so many amazing things to display on the stall and an all new RETRO FOOTBALL collage....
Done especially for the fair, local team CHARLTON ATHLETIC!!

Brand new collage of the Valiants! I'll do a proper blog introducing it very soon!!

I'm very pleased to also announce that I'm sharing a space alongside the brilliant ARCANE PUBLISHING. An independent publisher who also sell a gorgeous selection of vintage, rare and unusual second-hand books. So we will be having a TRIPLE stall there, WOW!!!


So come along to the CROOK LOG LEISURE CENTRE on 9th March for a vintage bonanza!!

Here are all the details...

Address:
Crook Log Leisure Centre,
Brampton Road,
Bexleyheath,
DA7 4HH

Kick off is at 10am until 4pm and there is FREE parking!

No comments:

Post a Comment