Wednesday 22 January 2014

QUEENS PARK RANGERS

Have recently been working on a special commission to do a QUEENS PARK RANGERS collage...

Is always nice to get a surprise commission and be able to add to my collection of RETRO FOOTBALL collages.
For this one, I created a retro style border around the collage, which I quite like, so I might now add this feature to my other footie specials!



This collage mostly features the classic 1970s QPR era, when the Super Hoops come close to clinching the League Championship.
The ultimate hero from those days was STAN BOWLES, who is the big feature in the foreground.

Other legends of the Loftus Road faithful are also here, including RODNEY MARSH, GERRY FRANCIS, ROGER MORGAN, DON GIVENS, IAN GILLARD and DAVE THOMAS.

Hopefully the whole thing will give a nostalgic glow to any QPR fan who fondly remembers that amazing era!



I also have another RETRO FOOTBALL collage to tell you about, and I'm currently scanning in loads of material for another, so keep tuned for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment