Wednesday 27 February 2013

BUMPER VINTAGE WEEKEND!

This weekend will be a vintage extravaganza as I'll be at TWO amazing events!!!

These are my first fairs of the year, so I can't wait!

First up on Saturday 2nd March will be DOTTY SPARKLE's VINTAGE & MODERN SPRING FAIR. This super popular event is in an all new venue this time, so be prepared for even more fantastic stalls!!

On Sunday 3rd March I'll be at the Orsett Hall Hotel for the VINTAGE & RETRO FAIR!
These fairs have already become a huge hit around Essex, so here is your chance to catch all the fun, with stalls, music and dancing!

Here are the posters with all the info you'll require...





Hopefully see you all at one of these fairs. Remember, I'll be selling my brand new range of hand knitted vintage style bags and flower brooches, especially made for you by my Mum!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment