Friday 10 February 2012

VINTAGE VALENTINE!

Just a little reminder that I'll be at the VINTAGE VICTORY MARKET this Saturday!
Come along to this special Valentine market at Shenfield Parish Hall in Essex.

There will be absolutely loads of amazing people there. Check out the VINTAGE VICTORY crew website for all the details:
http://vintagevictory.com/member/thevintagevictorymarket

As it will be aValentine's Day themed market, I've produced some brand new cards especially for the day.
All vintage inspired, I've chosen some lovely vintage images and made them into special cards for special people!



And if that wasn't enough, I will be showcasing yet another brand spanking new series of cards...

My I LOVE series is an offshoot of my ever popular DAZZLING DECADES range.

They simply proclaim your love for each decade, from the 1930s to the 1980s!
For example, if your favourite era is the 1970s, it has huge retro letters saying  
I LOVE THE 1970s with an iconic 70s Ford Cortina.
Or if you prefer the 1950s there is a Picture Show magazine from 1956 featuring Frank Sinatra.
Here is a sneak preview!!!



So see you there tomorrow, kick-off is 10-30am until 3pm and admission is absolutely FREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment