Friday 15 July 2011

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!

I very pleased to announce that I'll be appearing at the spectacular END OF TERM event at Chalkwell Park on Saturday 23rd July.

To celebrate the end of term this will be a fantastic family day of fun and arts. There will be theatre, film, comedy, sports and even a crazy golf course, WOW!
And best of all lots of stalls to have a look at, including mine!!!

I'll be displaying all my usual favourites, including the RETRO FOOTBALL range and the DAZZLING DECADES. I will also have my new SEASIDE SPECIALS on show, and look out for lots more new greetings cards as well.

All this and it's FREE to get in, so see you all there!!

Check out the Metal website for more details...
http://www.metalculture.com/southend-on-sea/end-of-term.html

No comments:

Post a Comment